Thursday, August 30, 2007

Teacher's Day



Last night it was a busy evening... LZ and me were busy making the cards and after LZ went to bed I bake cupcakes till wee hours... This morning I woke very early to put the icing for the cupcakes.

I planned to buy gifts for the teachers (then I can relax. Hehehe...) and I even went around looking for it but LZ wanted so much to make cards for their teachers and they remembered they did the cards last year. How can I say no to my babies?


*Cards made by Z*



*Cards made by L*

This year we did it differently, I decided not to give them any ideas (ok... I gave 1 or 2 ideas), I placed the craft box in front of them and let them decide. L did the cards all by herself and I helped Z a little (80% by him). From choosing the colours, what to draw, how to decorate.... They had fun and they gave each other ideas what to be on the cards.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cupcakes! :) I was planning to do the swirl too...but my skills weren't quite there yet, so, i did very simple ones ;p

All gifts were hand made and very nice thoughts!

I realise Mommies are all the same...willinging to give up a little wink to make our little one(s) happy :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Really impressed with LZ creativity. I am sure the teachers will appreaciate them.

Cupcakes definitely looks yummy-licious...my next target will be to try cupcakes.

I really admired you mommies for baking into wee hours and waking up so early - Super Mommies!!

cheers,
astee

eastcoastlife said...

It's good the kids make their own cards for their teachers. I received lots of hand-made cards and gifts from my students too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards! Sure the teachers would like them.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Reading your posts make me feel like a lousy mom. You're doing such a great job with your kids!

Anonymous said...

Wah... the cuppies and the cards are so nice! I think I am also a lousy mommy... I always felt I don't have time to do all that even with just one kid! *bleah*
Must learn from expert like u lar!

Unknown said...

L & Z 's cards are lovely! They are so creative I bet it was a breeze for them to make these!

The cupcakes are too pretty to be eaten lah!! My wish is to learn to make these for my son's birthday next year. ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies