Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What A Scare!

Last Thursday, L's classmate mommy called to tell me that her boy (both our boys share the same classroom) was down with HFMD and on Saturday (11/8), she called again to tell me that her girl (who is L's classmate) got it too.

Since Thursday (9/8), I have been checking on LZ and keeping my finger crossed that they wouldn't get it. Yesterday (13/8) after Z removed his uniform, DH told me there was some spots on Z's leg. I checked his hands and mouth and there wasn't any. I also checked on L..... DH asked if we should wait for awhile to confirm but being a kiasu mommy, I brought him down to the clinic immediately. I wondered why the school never noticed it.....

What a relieved when Doctor told me that it was a viral infection, probably due to his mild cough and runny nose. I think the Doctor was 'irritated' with me :p I asked him many times "Doctor, so you are sure that he is not having HFMD right?" and I asked him to write a letter to say that he is not having HFMD. Kiasu right? Z has been advised to stay at home till it subside and the spots 'disappeared' today! Anyway, I let him stayed at home so that he can rest well.

So today I had to take care of 2 patients (LZdaddy & Z), chauffeured L to/from school, send her for swimming lesson and cooked lunch/dinner. I'm soooo tired....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care. Whew! Luckily it's a scare only.

Anonymous said...

U gotta look after urself too! And hope LZ Daddy and Z would be fine and jumping!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies