Thursday, August 09, 2007

Easy Breakfast

A easy breakfast that I prepared for LZ. I called it All-IN-ONE :) I got the recipe from a TV programme...

Z doesn't like egg yolk, so I used a fork to mix it after cracking the egg onto the bread (bread on the right).

Ingredients (for 1 person):
- 1 slice bread
- Mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- bacon, diced or shredded (I used back bacon)
- parsley flakes

Method:
- preheat oven
- squeeze mayo around the top of the bread (to create a 'wall')
- crack egg within the mayo 'wall', egg will not flow out.
- put some parsley flakes
- put bacon
- bake in oven for 20 mins (depend on your oven)

Note:
~ Do make sure that the egg is fully cooked before serving.
~ Do not let the egg overflow
~ You can use ham instead of bacon

When it is ready, you will have a toasted bread with egg and bacon.

2 comments:

shopaholic said...

Wow, looks yummy, I should try some day. Thanks for sharing.

Huisia said...

sounds easy..must try out one day

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies