Sunday, August 19, 2007

Gathering

My dear Cousin and her family is back! Yes, finally we get to see Justin for the 1st time :) I told my cousin many times I would pinch his cheek when I see him but I can't bear to do that :p LZ has been looking forward to seeing Justin too, especially L. She loves babies and when she knew that we would be seeing Justin, she was jumping up & down "Hurray! We will see Justin today!"

We meet them @ my cousin Sam's house after church. Sam & daddy entertained LZ while I had a good time catching with Fonia & family :) Justin is soooo adorable! I had fun playing with him and feeding him dinner. It sure did bring back memories on me feeding LZ when they were babies. L as usual like a big jiejie, making sure that Justin doesn't hurt himself. Z took a while before he warmed up to Justin. They both had fun playing with him too :)

So what did Sam did with them? He played memory cards with them, watch TV and let them have massage! At the end of it, both asked if we can buy the leg massager and the icare! *-* L asked what is the icare for? Sam told her it will make her eyes looks pretty and she believe it! After using it, she looked at the mirror, "Wow! My eyes so pretty now!". Then she asked Yiyi to try it too and she said the same thing to her. Hahaha.... She even asked yiyi to look at the mirror! L remembered yiyi very well, probably she used to see her every other weekends before she left. Z, on the other hand, only remembered yiyi went to the zoo with us.

2 comments:

LHS said...

Then you should buy the iCare for L since she loves it so much and belives the white lie. :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Such enjoyable gathering, always find it so heartwarming when families meet... : )

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies