Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pasta Everyday?

I was chatting with L while we were walking home. I told her she needs to eat faster as we often rush to school. Sometimes she takes more than 45 mins to finish her food and I usually cook simple meal in the morning before school.

L : You cook my favourite food then I will eat faster.

Me : So what do you want me to cook?

L : Mommy cook pasta with tomato sauce every meal then I will eat very fast.

Cook that for every meal? She is 'hooked' on bolognaise sauce! She used to hate it, anything with tomato sauce she will spit out but now whenever we go for western food or when we don't know where to have our meal or I don't know what to cook, she will ask for that. Now, she eat anything with tomato sauce :)

2 comments:

LHS said...

her preference changed very fast..LOL!

Yatie said...

dear my babies can eat bolognise everyday .

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies