Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Classmates

I haven't seen most of secondary classmates for many years.... Once awhile, I will 'bump' into 2 or 3 of them at the mall.

I used to attend their gatherings many years back, then slowly I lost touch with them (except 2 of them). Not that I don't want to meet up with them, but whenever they arranged to meet, I was always not in town. I think they gave up asking me to join them. I missed catching with them.....

Then when I got married in yr2000, I thought I should invite them to my wedding and I was expecting most of them to say no. To my surprised, they said yes! Of coz not all but it was great to have a table full of my classmates and I was very touched.... Ever since then, I kept in touch with 3 of them (one of them is my primary school classmates) and our kids are abt the same age :) At times, I try to find out how the rest of my classmates are doing and seems like most of them are married and doing very well :)

My everyday life has kept me busy and it is difficult for me to arrange to meet them and they are busy too. This does not means I will give up our many years friendship :) I'm sure a call every now & then will be great! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand this post perfectly!

I also have some pri sch friends, 2 infact, they were twin sisters and we lost touch for a while and got back...everyone has their commitments, so our way to connect is chat on msn and sms! :)

even with my sec best friend, maybe i only meet her once or twice a year, we connect thru technology! :) Technology is great isn't it :)

Anonymous said...

I lost touch with most too except one Primary School fren... which also very rare since we are living in different states.

But I still maintain strong frienship with my frens in Singapore!

Btw, I might pop by SG next week... maybe can go drink kopi... :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies