Sunday, August 12, 2007

She Takes Good Care of Didi

Today, we were invited to one of my classmates son's birthday party. LZdaddy was having fever so he did not join us. When I was at the party, I was happy to meet another 2 of my friends (not my classmates) and L met 2 of her friends too. Singapore is indeed very small huh...

It was another great party that we attended. There was toys, magic show, sculpture balloons & candyfloss. Balloon sculpting was a hit with the kids, everyone was patiently waiting for their turns. L had fun with her friends and Z, though he didn't know anyone, had fun playing with the boys and the magic show :)

I have to mention something that L did that touches me ^_^ L was queuing up for the balloon and she waited for quite awhile before she got hold of a sword balloon. Z was queuing up for the candyfloss. I was wondering why she asked for a sword balloon. She happily went to Z and said "Z, this is for you." Z took the sword balloon from Jiejie and said "thank you". She went off and queue again for another one as the balloonist said each of them can only take one at a time.

She was pretty upset why the balloonist ignored her when it was her turn (she waited for at least 15 mins). She keep telling him "may I have a flower pls?" I told her to tell him that she gave it to the brother but she was shy, so I went up to the balloonist and told him. She waiting for another 10 mins before she got one for herself. She is so sweet right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LZmommy, you have a very caring girl with you and it is a blessing. You have done well in imparting her all the values and she is using them so well. Good job!

Sometimes, the ballonist fails to realised the disappointment the child has when not given one but I am glad to read that you went up and tell him (smile).

Anonymous said...

Yup,she's super sweet. What a lovely daughter you have! :)

eastcoastlife said...

awwww.... so sweet of her. She loves her didi.

The balloonist should take a course on child psychology. :)

Anonymous said...

L was such a mature girl. She knows to put didi in front of her. That is such a selfless act.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies