Saturday, August 18, 2007

School Open House - Z

We have been looking forward to today! Our little boy's works were displayed on the wall. It gave us an opportunity to talk to his teachers too. He happily went around looking for his works, pointed them out for us and also explained to us what did he draw.

Z is doing very well in school. He gets along with his friends and he follow instructions. Whenever I pick him up from school, he has lots of things to tell me, who is sick, what books they are reading, what he has learnt for the day, and even who is not his friends anymore! Hahaha.... And of coz a lot more! :)

My Duck
This is ME!
I can writeMy farm with all the little pigs :)This is a houseDoes it looks like an octopus?My colourful sheepBird on the nestThis is a chickMy National Day pic with fireworksMy Chinese writingCan you see my horse?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Z! It's good that he would tell you about his school and friends. Well, Qianyi still can't tell me what happens at school. I'm waiting for my turn.

Anonymous said...

wow! great work done by Z! So many of his works!!

LHS said...

Bravo to Z. My Jo until now still not able to hold the pen properly. :(

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies