Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Workshop

Z had fever last night... I thought if he has fever this morning, I will not let him go for the holiday workshop. Thank God his fever subsided! He looked forward to this workshop. So LZ left for a 3 hr programme, the Lollipops Maths & Science Cookery workshop - The Mystery of the Edible Glass & Fizzy Potion.

They get to experience mixing the solutions and find out the outcome. Using jelly, they made a 'magnifying glass' and jelly glasses. How interesting! I have never thought of that.razz They also made a fizzy potion, which was their favourite. They observed what happened when they dropped a few raisins inside and they were asked to draw it out.

I think Z were a little too young to understand the whole thing but not for L, though the workshop is meant for children from 5 yr old. I think it is a good introduction to Science for him. smile L was able to tell me more of what they did in class. Overall, LZ enjoyed the workshop and I am so glad.

Unfortunately, Z's fever came back in the late afternoon and it was 39C.... Think it will be a sleepless night for us....

3 comments:

Angeline said...

I think its God's plain for Z to go for this workshop....its too miraculous that it subsided JUST IN TIME.... and when the workshop was over...the fever came for a visit again....

oh dear... hope it wasn't too bad for you guys that night....

Oliveoylz said...

Sounds like a very interesting workshop...The fizzy potion sounds so cool!!! Hope Z is better now.

blurblur said...

All these workshops that they attented are so interesting! I should let Damien attend too..hee..

Hope Z is all well now! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies