Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Bento #47 & #48 - Daddy & Daughter's Bento

Bento #47 - LZdaddy's bento

Photobucket
From top left, clockwise: Longan, 2 layers of the rice rolls with seaweed, bacon+asparagas rolls, stir fry squid and tomatoes.


Bento #48 - L's bento
Photobucket
From left: rice with shaped seaweed, fresh longan, bacon+asparagas rolls & stir fry squid.


Today's bento were so much easier for me as I don't have to prepare different stuffs for them. smile The difference is that I removed the longan shells for L and she doesn't want tomato today. Both of them love to eat squid so this dish is specially cooked for them. L loves longan so I decided to put longan into the bento box.

Both of them made me a very happy person when they showed me their bento boxes with everything wiped out! Hahaha....lol LZdaddy told me that his colleagues said they envy hubby having such lovely home-cooked meal and that I can set up shop selling bento! redface So shy leh.... And stressed too! What if I don't prepare anymore bento for him? Hehehe... Or was he bluffing so I can prepare more of these for him?smile I know he feels heartache when he sees me waking up early to prepare these for them as I don't fancy preparing overnight food for their bento. Never mind dear, so long as I have enough rest and you guys enjoy it, I will try to prepare for you both but I can't promise you all the time lah.smile

8 comments:

Rachel said...

As the old saying goes "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

You got it!

Health Freak Mommy said...

You are really good! Just wondering, what time do you wake up to prepare all these? I think you need at least 1 hr?

allthingspurple said...

stir fry squids !!! Yum !!! love the roll ups !

earnestly, i think you should set up a sushi eatery ! your bento's are so inspirational.

Shiny Stars said...

Lzmommy, you neva fail to surprise your readers with your creativity!!

Must shake hand with you next time when see you in person, hopefully you can rub some creativity to me, hee

Jacss said...

if i see my male colleague bringing home-cooked meal...i also envy lar, i trust what yr dear said!!
yr bacon roll = i hv a new idea now, haha!!
hey, home-cooked bento for delivery sounds a great business leh !!!

LHS said...

bacon and asparagus, wow, can roll in this way, must try must try :)

LZmommy said...

Blessed Mum
Thank you :)

Health Freak Mommy
Thank you *blushing*. Depending what I'm preparing that morning and if I need to cook, then I probably need an hour to prepare. Also, whatever I can prepare the night before, I will do it then. :)

Allthingspurple
Haha! Thanks, I take it as a compliments :) I don't think I can ever do that, soon you will know why ;)

Vivien
*blushing Thank you! I must do it nice or yummy so that my girl will be interested in eatin. :)

We must say hello to each other if we see each other on the road ya. :)

Jacss
Haha! Then I better trust him too! :) It does sounds like a great idea but I don't have time to execute it. Besides, only when preparing for loved ones then I have such energy. :)

Huisia
Yah... Must try it! Very yummy! :)

Angeline said...

wow! this is really THE ONE that makes me drool! Especially the rolls!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies