Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Make A Guess!

3lilangels mentioned that her girlet guessed that little beanie is a girl. smile I thought why not let my blogging friends guess too? See my side bar? I have put up a poll, just for fun to see whether you think my little beanie is a BOY or a GIRL.smile

I have been feeling very sick, due to morning sickness.sad I had morning sickness to when I was pregnant with LZ. Both times, it happened often in the evening. This time it is different.... It comes anytime of the day. Yesterday, when I was about to start driving, I started vomiting. Thank goodness it happened BEFORE I start driving. I can't wait for Saturday to come.... LZdaddy will be back and I can rest well then. Hopefully I will feel better after 3 months.

I must say THANK YOU to my 2 precious, LZ, for being so sweet to let me rest, especially L. Yesterday, she helped me go through Z's Chinese spelling with him while I rest. She also keep him company whenever she can. I know she will be of great of help to me when little beanie is born.smile (praying hard)

Z, on the other hand, seems to be more 'sticky' than usual. He may be more 'sticky' but at least I am glad to know he looks forward to having another sibling. Remember I mentioned that he 'tickle' my tummy? He is still doing it. smile Now he hopes little beanie will be a boy, so that he can share his toys and dino cards.lol

Both of them are still kissing and greeting beanie (my tummy) . smile How sweet!

Enough of my ranting..... Don't forget to guess the sex of little beanie before you go at the sidebar ya! Thank you smile Sorry... No prize for guessing it right. Hehehe....

17 comments:

My Lovely 'A' said...

So sweet of your children.
Take good care of yourself.

Aces Family said...

HI LZmommy,

I am always very envy of you, with such lovely pair of children, i do hope that my pair will be like yours..so sensible.ahem, minus any 3rd pregnancy...hee.

My Guess of Beanie is a Girl. (Suggestion: Give one lucky winner a Bento Lunch lah..hee. Let LZ draw the name.. : P)

Meanwhile, take good care, it's not easy at this stage.

cheers,
astee

LHS said...

i guess is boy! haha...take care, don't wake up too early for preparing the bento, do sleep more..ok?

lli_leng said...

hi lzmommy,

Oh, i do not come across morning sickness before. But i think is really hard, right? Emmm... i guess is a girl and so sweet of lz. Do rest more.

3lilangels said...

Your kids are just so lovely. Rest well, things will be better after the first semester.

Angie said...

I voted!! :D

Jan Lee said...

i guess girl girl....kekeke....voted too liao......L is always so thoughtful and sensible and Z is always such a darling.

take care dear!

Unknown said...

oh, hope your weekend will be more restful since LZ daddy will be back. my guess is that beanie will be a girl.. or rather i hope it will be a girl..haha..little boys are nice but i do love little girls better. why, coz little girls are made of sugar and spice.. and little boys are made of snails and puppy dogs tails..hahaha

blurblur said...

Morning sickness is really a torture...but worry not, all these will be over and you'll soon enjoy your pregnancy! :)

My guess is it's a girl girl! Hee!

Lydia said...

I voted last nite. Girl. So that L's growing bento boxes won't be wasted, haha. Just kidding :P

Hey, LZmommy, are you an IT savvy or did you engage someone to design your blog? I mean you can add so many nice features at the right column... and I only realise now that all your images are upload-proof!! Hmmm... might need some tips from you ;)

Anyway, you are quite a super mommy I must say, you cook, care for the kids, drive, BLOG, and now 'baking' one more in your tummy, I kudos you!

As for the morning sickness, yes, it will be gone soon when you enter the 2nd trimester, by then you will be full of ENERGY! Zooming here and there, lol.

Enjoy your 209 more days of preggy fun :)

Rachel said...

I voted...think its a girl..granny tales said that when a pregnant woman looks beautiful, her baby must be a girl...so since you look so beautiful (the last I saw you)...it should be girlie then...

Hope the upgrading noise is not affecting you..maybe you can pop over to your mom's hse to rest during the day...

MomsyWorld said...

i guess it's a girl :)

When I had Ethyl, i puked the whole day, but with Bray, I didn't puke at all!

Many says having a boy will encounter little or no sickness, but i guess every pregnancy is diff...
what's more important is have a good rest and hope u have a smooth delivery :)

allthingspurple said...

my guess is a boy. Since I dont have morning sickness with both my girls, I had thought it would be a boy if you have morning sickness. ha ha

Mamabliss said...

my guess is a girl teehehe... just a wild guess... ;)

Idy said...

A boy? :)

Shiny Stars said...

I voted for a GIRL!

Angeline said...

could be long-feng-tai, then both LZ will have their dream sibling.*wink*

Nah! I know you only heard one heartbeat...

I voted for girl...*smile*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies