Saturday, July 05, 2008

Friendship Award

Thank you Angeline for giving this Friendship Award and thank you for being my blogging friend! Blogging is amazing!

Through blogging, I have 'known' many wonderful blogging parents and learned a lot from them. It is indeed wonderful to know many of you as time goes.smile I thank all of you who have been visiting my blog and showed your concern when I am down or when LZ are sick. I have built fantastic 'cyber' friendship with you and I do hope one day, we will be able to meet.smile

Taking this opportunity, I would like to pass this friendship award to everyone that has been visiting this blog (please feel free to claim this award if you have been a regular readersmile) and especially those listed (not in any order) below:

Astee
- My blogging twins
Fannie - One of the first few mommies I know through blogging
Jean - One of the mommies I know since I started blogging
Pauline - In fact, I think Pauline was the second mommy I know through blogging!
ECL - One of the mommies I know when I started too.
Louisa - My friend & now my blogging friend too.
Clement & Angie - The loving couple who often visit too.
Kelly - who has been visiting often when she is so far away in UK
Eileen - mommy who often visit too.
Mamaseah - who is busy but yet find time to visit.
Idy - Another busy who make effort to visit too.

Malaysian Mommies I know through blogging, bento-ing & new found friends:
Huisia
Healthfreakmommy
Alice
Allthingspurple
3lilangels
My Lovely A

I know you ladies have the awards too but would like to give it to you again smile:
Angeline -the mommy who gave me this
Rachel's mom
Janice
Ling

I'm sorry if I missed out any of your names and I don't mean it. Have not been feeling well lately and trying my best to remember each and everyone of you. Like what I have said earlier, if you have been visiting my blog often, please feel free to claim the award and you are most welcome to do so. smile

15 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks LZmommy..I tag you on this too on my boy's blog : )

Mamabliss said...

thanks dear for the award... I feel so honoured *smile*... ;)

J@n!ce said...

Thanks for the award. I'm really glad to have you as my friend too. Thanks for the friendship :)

I'm still feeling sick & will have to rest for a while after this. The medicine is making me so drowsy :)

Vyvy said...

thanks LZmommy for the award :) that's very nice of you. I guess we mummies find strength through each other experiences. Happy blogging and I love your Bentos!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

thanks for giving me tis award again. I feel so honoured! :)

LHS said...

thanks for the award :)

kelly said...

Thanks for the award!You are a great blogging friend. :p

Ricket said...

That's very nice, showing appreciation to friends.

Angeleyes said...

thanks for the award~

Astee said...

Hi LZmommy,

Wow..thanks for the award and i am 1st on the LIST...okie, must do the tag for sure..hee : )

astee

Louisa May said...

Wow ! My very first award !!! So honoured ! Thanks for introducing me to the world of blogs and bentos :)

eastcoastlife said...

Hope you are feeling better, take care. You have to take care of L and Z too.

Thanks for the award. :)

Anonymous said...

*sob sob* you missed me out! just kidding lar!!!

blurblur said...

Thank you so much for the award! :) Though i don't really have time to visit so often now...you never forget me...so touched...hehe... thanks my dear! :))

Idy said...

Oh, I am so pai seh to receive this award from you but thanks anyway!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies