Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Conversation -LZ

Me: Z, do you want Baby to look like you?
Z: No
Me: Why?
Z: Because everyone is different, you have your own look.

*************************

I was lying on th bed with Z
Me: Z, let me get down the bed, quick!
Z: What happen mommy?
Me: I need to vomit again
Z: Quick! Eat the thing (sour prune) you always eat.

**************************

While Z sayang my tummy

Z: Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! Gorgor tickle you now!
Me: What are you doing? smile
Z: I am playing with Meimei.

**************************

Me: I'm hungry.
L: Are you hungry or Baby is hungry?
Me: When I am hungry means Baby also hungry.
L: Oh! You mean Baby tells you? How she tell you?
Me: ...................

**************************

L: Mommy, how does Baby shower in your tummy?
Me: Errrr.... Baby don't shower when in my tummy.
L: Then Baby poo poo?
Me: .......................

**************************

Someone help me! smile

12 comments:

Angie said...

So cute!! Can sense their excitment and love for their little... erm.. meimei?

allthingspurple said...

That one about quick quick eat that thing you always eat, really had me rolling around the floor laughing. Ha ha.

And tickling baby.. aww..isnt he so cute?

mIcHe said...

i already imagine that he is gonna be one caring husband next time! hahaha sure will pamper the wife a lot when she got pregnant! ;)

Rachel said...

hahaha..LOL! Z so cute!

sunshine said...

that is so sweet...just wondering how does he know it is meimei ?

J@n!ce said...

I wouldn't know how to answer too. LOL :)

blurblur said...

Such cute conversation...reminds me of how Damien used to ask questions when Botak was still inside my stomach...kids! :)

3lilangels said...

Hahaha. So funny. Z is very caring and L really keep you on your toes with her questions.

Irene said...

awwww. so cute ur kids!

LZmommy said...

Angie
They are indeed very excited! :) Yes, they still insist Baby is meimei *.*

Allthingspurple
Sometimes the things they said are so funny :) I also find it cute when he said he tickle meimei :)

Michelle
I hope he is :) But cannot forget mommy la :)

Rachel
Thanks Blessed Mom :)

Cat lover
They want to have a meimei so they think by saying that, Baby will be meimei. Hahaha...

Janice
Oh dear! You can't help me too? :)

Blur Blur
That's why I better write it down before I forget all the funny questions they asked :)

3lilangels
I wonder when they will stop asking so many funny questions :)

Angeline said...

Hmmm...let me try,

Whatever mommy feels, baby feels because baby is inside me...so we are joined together, baby don't need to tell me, I can feel it.

-------------------------

Ask L, why do you shower? Because you are dirty right? Because you touch so many things right? But Baby is always in my tummy so...don't need to shower *wink*

Baby don't poo poo in my tummy because all the nutrients of the food that mommy eat is completely digested in baby, only the bad stuff come out from mommy so baby don't have bad stuff to poo poo....

-------

have they asked the toughest question yet? "Mommy how did baby get into your tummy?"

kelly said...

I love those cute conversations! Oh ya, it's hard to answer their funny questions. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies