Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bento #56 - Pooh

Bento #56
Top: Pooh shaped pasta with meatballs. Bottom: Cherries


When my girl saw me taking pic of her bento today, she said "Wah mommy! Today everything also pooh! Yippee!" Well almost, not all. smile Can you see Pooh and his honey pot? I got the pasta some time back and I almost forgot about it.razz I gave her some cheese sprinklers in the the small orange container, she likes it more cheesy.

I cooked a little too much this morning and as I didn't want to waste it, I asked L if she wants to have it for breakfast. She finished it! So weird right? rolleyes Pasta for breakfast. She loves it and asked me to prepare more for lunch!surprised Huh?! 3 pasta meals in a day? Well, we didn't have pasta for lunch, I cooked Chinese food. smile

7 comments:

Unknown said...

is that spaghetti with meatballs?? yum..i don't mind having it for breakfast, lunch and dinner :)

Angeline said...

I'm very much like your girl:
-like cheesy
-like pasta
-don't mind eating something that I like 3 meals in a day
*laugh*

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Same as L, anthea likes her pasta or pizza with more cheese...sometimes, i end up seeing all cheese on a piece of pizza..haha : P

This bento is so lovely, comes 2009, i also hope to become a Bento Mommy... : )

cheers,
astee

Lydia said...

I like pasta too, more cheesy, yes! You are such a thoughtful mom. I love love love cherries but they are so so so expensive! :P

How's your little peanut? Any morning sickness? I hope not! :)

allthingspurple said...

the pasta sure looks good!

i love that babystrology chart at your sidebar. Makes me want to go right ahead have #3 !

Rachel said...

you are so resourceful! Can find Pooh pasta some more..

Jacss said...

arghhh....i'm sure any kid would go crazy over the cute pooh pasta!
wonder if it's only available in spore...how abt msia???

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies