Monday, July 07, 2008

Friendship Award - Again


With Blessed Mum tagging me on this again, I can tag 2 of my long time blogger friends. Thanks Michelle smile

I would like to present this award to the lovely couple, Ricket & Beaglesg, whom I know since I started blogging too and my very FIRST Blogging friend, Jan! Nope I didn't miss you out on this! smile How could I? For the past 2 yrs, you guys have been making effort to visit my blog even though you are busy. Thank you for being my blogging friends.smile

4 comments:

Ricket said...

That's so sweet... thanks.

beaglesg said...

I feel so encourage....Thank you :)

Rachel said...

You are welcome : )

Jan Lee said...

I am so touched dear! Just pulling your leg only, don't take it to heart....I know you can never forget me!!! kekekeke

althought we cannot be physically there for each other, but we can always count on each other to be cyber-lly there for each other.....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies