Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Miss.....

Last week, L excitedly told me that her teacher praised her for the composition that she wrote. The title was - My Favourite Sandwich. The teacher decided to print it and display it in the classroom. I read the composition and was wondering if any helping words were given. L told me no helping word was given.

She wrote what was her favourite sandwich and how to prepare it. It may not be a long composition with plenty of contents, but I am very happy she is able to write it. smile

Yesterday, the P1s make a trip to East Coast beach, they were doing the Big Book (STELLAR) on beach. She was very happy and looked forward to it. I wished I was there with her... When they got back, they wrote about their trip to the beach. Yet to have a chance to read what she wrote.

She is also looking forward to Thursday, the school's Sport Carnival. This is another thing that I will miss helping out. She told me that each of them will be given a game card and they get to try out different sport activity.

End of the month, the school will be celebrating Racial Harmony Day. This will be the next event which I will miss helping out. But I have been feeling nausea lately that I can't focus on getting info to help out. Haiz....

I have not been helping out at the library too and some of the kids from school noticed it. I am surprised! Seems like I missed or going to miss so many things... I hope I will be able to help out a little more when I am feeling better. Otherwise, when Baby comes out, I wouldn't be able to help... sad I miss seeing what my girl does in school...

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Ohhh...I know how that feels...used to be part of everything, then suddenly you seemed like so out-of-the-picture...its awful!

But you've got an understanding girl, she won't blame you...and you know that right....just yourself being hard on yourself, ya...?

Rachel said...

Well done L!

mama WnW said...

No time to read blog until today....
I didn't know you're pregnant until I read thru all the post below....Wow! A big Congrats to YOU & Family!!!
Take good care of yourself ya!

blurblur said...

Wow..you must be so proud of L! :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, you need lotsa rest now...i'm sure your girl won't want to see mummy tire herself out! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies