Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bento #52

Bento #52
From left: coktail sausages, eggs with asparagas, irani zushi (tofu pouches with rice), longan & grapes.

Irani zushi is L's favourite food for now. When we go to a Japanese restaurant, I don't see her ordering this but it is different when at home, I prepare and she eats.mrgreen She said she likes the sweetness of the tofu pouches.

PS: Blessed mum, you can buy the brand that I bought the other day. It taste the same as what I bought the last time.smile

5 comments:

Angeline said...

I used to like irani sushi too...

3lilangels said...

You're so detailed. Even the asparagus is neatly lined up.

allthingspurple said...

The eggs with asparagus is so pretty and colourful. How do you make the tofu pouches and sweeten it? I like to try that for the kids !!! Looks yummy!

Unknown said...

oh..i like every item in this bento.. and yes, i would also like to learn how to make the sweeten tofu pouches.. they are super yummy :D

LZmommy said...

Allthingspurple * Yozoranitesky
Errr.... I don't know how to make the tofu pouches but I will take a pic of the ready made one for you to see ya :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies