Monday, July 07, 2008

LZ In Mars?!


In the morning, this is what I saw when I came out from the kitchen. I asked what they were doing

LZ: Mommy, this is our rocket!

L: We are going to outer space to visit other planets! Hahaha..

Z: Ya! We going to the space!

Me : Oh! (I can't stop laughing) So what's what the red thing on your waist?

L: That's our seat belts! We must put seat belt like in the car!

Hahaha.... My kids never fail to do funny things to make me laugh! Btw, the red 'things' are Z's hotwheel car tracks. smile

5 comments:

LHS said...

haha..really creative!

Angeline said...

car tracks as seat belts? Great idea! the creative cells are moving fast...

kelly said...

Haha..they know they must wear seat belts. Lovely kids you have!:p

Clement said...

hahaha. just like Bing and Bong!

Vyvy said...

i must say Z looks pretty cool with his red cast.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies