Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Simple Bento #45

Photobucket
Sandwich wrapped in foil, shaped sausages and papaya.

Just a simple bento coz I'm feeling tired. Alice was asking where I get the energy now that my boy is on MC. Yes, I do feel very tired but I have to be fair to my girl. I'm afraid she may feel neglected now that I spent so more time taking of Z. So no matter what, I try to prepare bento as least 2 or 3 times a week. With Z at home now, actually I have more time. I don't have to rush to cook and fetch him after school. I feel tired coz I'm on call 24 hr a day entertaining my boy! Hahaha....

We still have some leftover ham and L doesn't mind having ham sandwich. I tried the sausage cutter but failed and you can tell looking at it. I can't remember if I posted the ice pack before... Anywhere, here's one of the small ice pack that I use and I normally put 2 in the bag if I'm packing cold stuffs. You can try getting it at Daiso. I find that this can't last for too long, maybe about 1+ hour. At least it works for my bento so far. I will try to post the other ice pack that I use also.

4 comments:

LHS said...

you're a good mother :)
where did you get your bento idea? i love all your bento looks.

Hope Z is fine.

MomsyWorld said...

MommyLZ, where di u get so many nice lunch boxes for L? Am searching around cos Ethyl wana bring her own tea break to school...trying to be a good mommy by making yummy stuff for her too.

MomsyWorld said...

MommyLZ, where di u get so many nice lunch boxes for L? Am searching around cos Ethyl wana bring her own tea break to school...trying to be a good mommy by making yummy stuff for her too.

Angeleyes said...

I am eagerly waiting for my Pooh Bear bento box!

Will 'pai-see' when I have all my equipments with me... hehehe

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies