Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bento #169 * Anniversary

In the box: HK shaped apple, asparagus rolled with bacon and stir fried beef.

Haven't used the HK cutter for quite a while... My girl was happy to see something nice in her box again.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today is our ROM 10th Anniversary and I almost forgot about it.  Anyway, we don't usually celebrate ROM date.  10 years! And I am still so in love with my man! I've known my man for more than 20years! He may look different but I still love him..  SHHHH...  Can't say he is growing F** right? Gaga....   It was my idea to make him look like that now!

1 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow!! You've known each other for more than two decades already!! Childhood sweetheart?? Hehe.. :P

Here wishing you Happy 10th and many more years of happiness, love and laughter!! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies