Monday, August 18, 2008

Bento #71 - Something Blue

Photobucket
Left: Jam & tuna mayo rolls, HK shaped steamed sweet potato (outline of HK shaped only). Right: HK shaped jellies and HK shaped eggs.


Today L went to the zoo with the rest of the P1s and she told me she had a great time at the zoo. Instead of just walking around, they were given things to do, like writing down what they saw and descriptions of the animals.

Everything in the bento today was upon her request except the jellies. I was so busy that I forgot the raspberries that she requested. I didn't realised it till she left the house and it was too late.

L was very excited when she saw the 'blue' egg this morning and so were her classmates.smile There were wondering why her egg so 'special'. They all excitedly told their teacher about the egg and showed it to her. My girl told me next time, I should make the ribbon pink! Huh?! How to just make the ribbon pink?rolleyes

14 comments:

Shiny Stars said...

The egg is so so nice and special!

For sure it will make her classmates envious!

blurblur said...

Hey, I'm amazed by your blue egg too...Keke...pink ribbon only ah? L is so cute! :)

Angeleyes said...

Interesting!
You dye the egg ah?

Unknown said...

oh the HK egg is lovely...and so are the jellies..how did you managed to get the blue color to be so consistent on the egg?

allthingspurple said...

wow !! I lurve lurve lurve the blue bento !! And I lurve lurve lurve the blue egg !! teach me ! teach me !!

Michelle said...

hey,
How did you make the egg blue?
Can arrange a class on how you make bento set anot?

Rachel said...

the colouring is so even! wow.

Sue Sue said...

How you did that in blue ah? You dye it ah?

LZmommy said...

Hey Ladies :) I will find time to post how I did the egg so blue... ;) Please be patient with me ya :)

Mummy Michelle
Haha! No need to go for classes la :) Just search internet for ideas or like me, bought lots of books on it and also recipe books ;)

Health Freak Mommy said...

I am also curious to know how you made the egg blue. Blue dye?

Jacss said...

it's a good idea to give d bento a theme color heh!! blue egg...so cool, now L has certainly made mumy famous among the classmate & even teacher, hahaha
btw, waiting for yr tutorial on how to turn d egg blue...

Justen and Rayen's Mommy said...

Hey LZ mommy nice to know about your blog, just want to tell you that I enjoy reading it 8) Me also interested to know how to make the blue egg, my son very fussy on food, he might want to take a bite with this cute little one. Please teach me okie? BTW you know where to get quail egg mold? Think the normal egg is too much for his snack.

Angeline said...

*laugh* that's gonna be super challenging!

wHOisBaBy said...

wah you also into bento. the blue is so nice ... so evenly color.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies