Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Learning Journey To The Bollywood Veggies

Another field trip for L with the P1s and they went to the Bollywood Veggies.smile This time they went with their Chinese teachers and the objectives for this trip:

- To gather content for the post activity
- To observe the characteristics and the different types of flora life
- To enrich their personal experience

I remembered reading the recent interview of the owners in the newspapers and was planning to bring the kids there. L told me she enjoyed very much but complained not enough time. Hope we can find time to go during this school holiday.

She told me to pack her a bento for the trip but yesterday, she changed her mind when her teacher told them they can buy food from the cafe. Being kids, she was excited to buy things apart from the school canteen. She also said she wanted me to have a rest day. smile How sweet!

I was on duty today at the library and I arrived in school on time to send her up the school bus. I reminded her to spend her money wisely...

2 comments:

Angeline said...

seeing your girl grow up and become such a sensible kid and expressive girl, doesn't she make you feel so blessed? and I believe she will spend her $ wisely

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Wow..L school is really practising what MOE Preached huh...going on field trip to see more and learn more..definitely is better than just reading from the books.

ps: I recommended my colleague to read your bento, she's now very interested also..haha.

Thanks for all the bento ideas.

astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies