Wednesday, August 27, 2008

They Fight - BOY or GIRL

I remembered some time ago, some commented that how nice that my kids don't fight. Well, they do. Recently they fight because of Beanie.

Last week, Z was on my bed as usual singing and tickling my tummy. He was singing "round & round the garden..." and with his finger going round my tummy. When jiejie heard that, she decided to join in. What I didn't expect from Z was he brushed L's hands away and put both his arm around my tummy

Z: No! This is my Didi! I sing to him!
L: No! This is my meimei! I can sing to baby too!
Z: I am the gorgor! I take care of him and I sing to him!
L: But I am the jiejie and your jiejie too! Why can't I sing to Baby?

At this time, I interfered and told Z that was not right for him to do this to L. Both of them are Beanie's jiejie & gorgor and they should not fight. I went on the explained how to they should treat each other and blah blah blah... I was trying hard not to laugh coz it was so funny to see both of them fighting over this. I wonder if they will fight for Beanie's attention in future.smile In the end, L finally got her chance to sing for Beanie too.

Sidetrack a little... Now you know, Z insist that Beanie is a BOY and L insist Beanie is a GIRL. As for LZdaddy, he thinks Beanie is a BOY and for me... Hmmm... Actually it doesn't matter to me but deep down, I hope Beanie is a GIRL, then I can pass all the bento stuffs to her and to balance mah (since the votes from us are 2 : 1). Hehehe...

I'm not if I have blog about this... Z used to hope that Beanie is a girl but he changed his mind coz he had a dream and said that Beanie is a BOY. He was disappointed initially (when he had the dream) but he soon got over it and thinks it is great coz that means he has someone to share his toys with and talk about all the boy's stuffs (that's what he told me).

I finally laugh out loud as soon as both left the room and LZdaddy don't understand why they fight over such a trivial thing. neutral Whenever they talk about Beanie or 'play' with my tummy, it never fails to bring a smile to my face.smile

So whether Beanie is a Boy or a Girl, we'll have to wait for probably another month before we know.wink

5 comments:

WokkingMum said...

Aww .... they are soo sweet and adorable!
Maybe, twins? hehe ...
They definitely will be very good jiejie and gege

allthingspurple said...

oh..they are so sweet... they love the baby already !!

Angeline said...

I think when Beanie is out, L and Z will be fighting for YOUR ATTENTION! rather than Beanie's.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Boy or girl doesnt matter. Most importantly is that he/she is healthy.

3lilangels said...

Haha. They reminded me of my two older ones, fighting to sit next to babylet, to hold her hand in shopping complexes etc. Sometimes, after boylet 'bullied' babylet, he would go up to her and asked if she still loved him. Babylet loves the attention and already very clever to know to when to 'bestow her favours'. Don't know how she'll treat her boyfriend next time.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies