Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Princey

My dearest Zhuzhu (Princey),

Time passes so fast, you have been away for 3 months. I miss you very much.... Never a day go by without thinking of you. I am sure you are in good hands...

Do you know I am pregnant now? You must have known it long before I do... Is that the reason why you choose to leave me 3 months ago? You know, I will still be able to cope even if I have another child. I will not neglect you... You are like my first child... I miss you dearly.... If only you are here to share the joy with us.

I can't believe it that you are gone, you know... Though you spent lesser with Z, he mentioned very often about you till now. L tried not to mention you, probably she is older and she knows my mood change if anyone mention you. They talked about having another dog.... No! No one can replace you...

I gave your cage to Joe Joe, hope you don't mind. I thought you may like him to have it since you have spent some of your growing up years with him. I still keep some of your things with me. Just so that I can touch them and it is like having you around me. I miss you... I miss you sleeping with me. I miss you in the kitchen with me. I miss you everywhere in the house.

Sorry that I am unable to go to columbarium to visit you. LZdaddy wouldn't allow me to go now that I am pregnant. Please forgive me... No matter what, I am thinking of you and you will always be in my heart.

Happy Birthday to you ZhuZhu....

9 comments:

Rachel said...

LZmommy..I'm sure he is in good hand..don't be too upset..think he chose that time so it would not affect u and baby..he won't want to see you so upset.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there today for u.

Take care, ok?

Rachel said...

LZmommy..I'm sure he is in good hand..don't be too upset..think he chose that time so it would not affect u and baby..he won't want to see you so upset.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there today for u.

Take care, ok?

blurblur said...

*HUGS* I'm sure Princey would want you to be happy, especially now that you're pregnant..

Take good care!

allthingspurple said...

LZmommy, I can feel how much love you have for Princey. I hope today is not too unbearable for you.

Angeline said...

*Big Hugs*

happy birthday Princey!

I know you are not superstitious, but will it feel better if I tell you to think it this way, that maybe just maybe, Princey left you 3 months ago, so that he can be your 'real' baby in your tummy now?

Lydia said...

LZmommy... your post made me cry...

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Ps34:18

((((((((hugs)))))))

Jacss said...

aiyo...i was full of curiosity reading this...u made me both so scared & worried!!

it is so 'nice' of you being so "gooooood" even it's only a dog!
sorry..dun mean to sound very inhuman but i just don't have d fondness with pet!!

hope everyone is getting better there....

Oliveoylz said...

Don't worry, be happy :) Princey's now in heaven:) He's in good hands...Btw, I have an award for you. Check it out at my blog. Hope you like it. Cheers!

rachelsee said...

I sort of agree with angeline :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies