Sunday, August 03, 2008

LZdaddy Is Back!

LZ @ airport
LZ were so happy to be at the airport to pick daddy up. biggrin They were disappointed when I told them the flight was delayed for an hour. The whole day, they have been asking when we were going to the airport. L were counting down the time left. neutral By the time we reached airport, it was already closed to 9pm and it was their bedtime. Glad that I asked them to take a nap in the afternoon, otherwise I will have 2 sleeping 'babies' to carry. Hehehe...

As soon as LZdaddy stepped out of the custom, both ran to him and gave him BIG hugs & kisses. Seemed like they missed LZdaddy more and more each time he goes overseas. I missed him too especially this time round. First thing that LZdaddy said to me was "What did you do to his hair?" OK.... I told the hairstylist that I want the Japanese boy's hairstyle and that's what she did! Arrrgghhh... twisted

We seldom have supper but tonight, all of us felt like having it so we spent 2 hours at the airport having supper.smile Oops! Better watch my weight!wink On the journey home, Z said "Daddy, I am so glad you are back home! Then I don't have to wake up same time as jiejie and I can sleep more! I like it when you send jiejie to school first and send me later." It must be a 'torture' for him for the past five schooling days. Hahaha...


This is the sweets/candies that LZdaddy brought back from Tunisia. Correct me if I am wrong.smile LZdaddy's client were very sweet to give a box each to his colleague and him. Besides that, they each had a handmade carpet that cost US$400!surprised I didn't try it coz every time I want to eat it, I feel like vomiting. LZ tried it and they like it!

LZdaddy told me he may need to travel again in Sep or Oct.... And it be a long trip again (longer than a week)... Haiz... How am I going to handle? But work is work, if he has to travel, then he has to travel.... Let's hope he will change his mind.

8 comments:

allthingspurple said...

what delicious looking sweets. Must have taste good if kids likes them.

ha ha. gotta give the hairstylist a picture of the hairstyle next time. But Z still looks good despite.

Those carpets are hand knotted, aren't they? If they are, they are suppose to increase in its value as time goes by, and most carpet dealers will willingly replace a new one for your old one cos each carpet and knot is individual.

NomadicMom said...

Tunisia seems so faaaarrr awaaaaay....

blurblur said...

The sweets look yummy!!! And a carpet worth US$400..wow...his clients are really very generous huh..hee..

J@n!ce said...

My hubs travels a lot too. So I can relate. The candies look so uinque. Does the kids like it? :)

Rachel said...

glad that lzdaddy is back now at least...it relieve you all the sending and fetching..

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

I think we tried this candy before, it's very SWEET.

Well, like wat you say, for the sake of work,we really have no choice but to bear with the short separation.

ps: we have something in common again and timing almost the same.

rgds,
astee

Angeline said...

Hmmmm....feel like vomitting on sweet stuff...hmmmm...maybe its not a girl afterall....maybe its a boy...oh give more daily reactions from you, I'll probably guess better...*laugh*

Idy said...

Tunisia! So exotic. I know about this country when my favourite band - Mayday, went there to shoot their MTV :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies