Friday, August 22, 2008

Bento #74

Photobucket
Left: Sliced strawberries & golden kiwi and a container with extra cheese powder. Right: Cheesy ravioli with beef, capsicum & button mushroom.

I can't believe my girl asked for ravioli again for lunch and she had a HUGE portion of it! Makes my life easier when she asked for the same thing for lunch.razz I gave her extra cheese powder and she finished the whole bottle of it. The golden kiwi is very sweet and if you like it, go grab it from cold storage.smile

Z and I had that too and I added chilli padi for my pasta.wink Simply love it when my pasta is spicy! Hehehe.. Whenever I ran out of idea what to cook, I just have to cook pasta and they will be happy. So I always have frozen minced beef in my freezer.smile

4 comments:

Rachel said...

chilli padi with pasta?! hmm..something new to me..gonna try it when i get back.

Yup, rachel loves the golden kiwi too..very sweet! think both our girls got the same taste, she bug me to make this for her again even though she just had hers in school!

Angeleyes said...

Ravioli is kinda pricey here so I don't buy them since I don't know if my 2 bosses like them or not.

Yeah, agree with the golden Kiwi. I ever bought them for AUD10 cent each during season and I bought the whole crate! Sioa right? LOL

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

How do u keep the pasta warm ? Cos by recess time, it's almost 2hrs from cooking.

rgds,
astee

LZmommy said...

Rachel
Must try it with chilli! Very nice! :) See? Not only our girls have lots in common, so do their mommies ;)

Angeleyes
Wow! That is so cheap! I would buy the whole crate too! :D

Astee
I put the food in a warmer bag but I think it doesn't helps to keep it warm till then. It taste alright even after 2 hours coz I tried it at home before I start packing things like these for her :) Hope the info helps...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies