Friday, August 01, 2008

Congrats To My Best Friend!


I think I announce it a little too late.razz My best friend, also LZ's godparents, gave birth to a princess on the 25th July. I only do it now coz I finally got a pic of her from my friend. smile I was disappointed that I couldn't visit her them at the hospital coz LZdaddy said I can't...

Godma's due date was supposed to be mid September but her princess couldn't wait to see the world.smile When we met up last weekend, I was telling her that we should take a pic together when my tummy is more obvious. This would probably be my last pregnancy and how often do I get to be preggie at the same time as my best friend? wink

I was worried for her princess coz she is a premature baby and yet to be discharged then. Finally my best friend told me her princess went home today! Yeah!

Congratulation Doreen & William! We are very HAPPY for both of you!

We have also learnt a lesson. Never laugh at friends too soon. You see... When she told me she was pregnant, we laughed and told her that next time when we go out with them and their baby, we will be so relax coz our kids are grown up. Now, see who has the last laugh? rolleyes Don't laugh! Or you will be the next one! Hehehe....

9 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

The little princess is so lovely. So this mean LZ are now godsister/brother..hee : P

cheers,
astee

Shiny Stars said...

LZMommy, I wanna laugh, coz I wanna get pregnant!!! Haha, I think I m crazy over being preggy, so much that I kept dreaming of it!

Enjoy your pregnancy ya.

Rachel said...

Congrats to them!!! wow..the princess looks so pretty u can never tell its a pre-mature baby!! aiyo..can I laugh too!! after seeing this, aiyo, got the urge too.. hahaha...

but why can't u visit them?

Mommy Lose Weight said...

hehe, u did not take precaution lah .. :P

My Lovely 'A' said...

yaya..don't laugh at ppl. We never know..it could happen to us as well.

Lydia said...

Awww... look at those hair! She is so perrrfect! I love newborn baby! So precious and she sure looks happy to be out :)

I cannot but have to lol @ your "Dont laugh!" Anyway, I'm 99.7% safe! No more for me unless I adopt ;)

p/s. Thanks for coming by my blog. :D

blurblur said...

Hahah...i like your last sentence...ok ok, i won't laugh... :P

Cute little princes...makes me so wanna cuddle little babies again... :)

Jan Lee said...

That one I heard before,...Never laugh at friends too soon. You'll see...heehee....I am NOT laughing...keke

Angeline said...

That's what happened to my eldest sis-in-law, she laughed at me when i had my binbin....then she became pregnant with weidong 2 years later....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies