Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beanie @ 14+ Weeks

L has Chinese Enrichment lessons with the school every Saturday for 2 months, I forgot and booked Beanie's checkup today. Remember I told L she will get to see Beanie the next checkup? I didn't want to disappoint her but at the same time, we didn't want her to miss any lesson. Finally we decided to rush to the clinic for the checkup and L can go for her lesson. Like very BIG deal hor? It is, for us!biggrin

Z was so funny! Before we go, he excitedly asked if he can get to hug Beanie! Hahaha.... I had to explain to him again that he will get to hug Beanie in February (probably) and he will only see Beanie through the scan. L was laughing at Z for being so silly...smile

I hoped that we didn't have to wait long for our turn and my wish was granted. We waited for about 15 mins only.smile I was worried when I stepped onto the weighing scale coz last checkup, I put on 1+ kg and Doc already warned me about my weight gain. Phew! I put on only 700g for this month! Yeah! This is the very FIRST time throughout my 3 pregnancies that I put on less than 1kg!

Photobucket
Beanie @ 14+ weeks, 78.3mm.

The highlight of the checkup was of coz LZ get to see Beanie! smile I was lying on the bed with Doc next to me and my 3 lovely ones were struggling to see where's Beanie. LZdaddy carried Z while L struggled looking at the screen. My poor girl.... They listened to Doc as she was pointing to the different body parts of Beanie. I think Beanie sleeps a lot and not as active as jiejie, more like Z.smile We saw Baby's little stomach, spine, little waving hands, little kicking legs and eye sockets etc.... So exciting! Then I asked the question that has been on my 3 loved ones' mind.smile Is Beanie a BOY or a GIRL? Doc scan around and told me chances of Beanie is a GIRL is quite HIGH! Wow! Of coz, it is not confirm yet.smile
LZ were very well behaved throughout and I praised them for being such good kids.

So far, everything is fine for us but I have stop taking my vitamin, Glucosamine. That means I will have to bear with my knee ache. Doc told me my joint will hurt more as time goes and I can foresee it that when I put on my weight. I just hope I don't have any backache but then again, I can foresee that will happen also, just like my past 2 pregnancies. My backache was so bad then that I have to see an orthopedic surgeon and he can't do anything about it. Whatever it is, I know I will enjoy this pregnancy with my 2 babies cheering me on and of coz my dear hubby.biggrin

14 comments:

jean said...

Hi LZmommy, try not to gain weight too fast so that your knee ache will not be so painful. Each week gain about 450-500g will be good so it will be evenly spread out to be like 2kg per mth. Take care ya! :)

Angeline said...

ah uh?! Girl ya? high chance ya?

Angeline said...

(girl, I've got a message for you in my post for today)

blurblur said...

Wow..another girl to dress her up, how nice ya! Hee :)

Take care and I'm sure you'll enjoy your pregnancy with the love and care of your loved ones! :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

So happy to hear that all is well with beanie & yourself.

Yeah,prob can take it easy on the food intake but of course must eat well..so weight gain is according to the pregnancy chart. I know it'll be not easy but just try your best.

Really felt the family joy and we will be cheering you on too!!

cheers,
astee

3lilangels said...

How exciting for LZ to see beanie. High chance to be girl, huh? Is Z disappointed? Hope your knee and back will not be as painful this time round. Take care!

Little Impala said...

So exciting! I bet L will be very happy if baby is a girl!! :D
Take care and enjoy your little beanie in your tummy! :)

LHS said...

wow, how great to have girl again!!

Lydia said...

Cool~ I always love to look at baby from the U/S scan!

L look so sweet from the picture, it'd be great to have another beauty coming, all thanks to LZmommy's genes, hehe! Also, Z look smart in his shirt!

Angeleyes said...

So nice wor... the whole family witnessing the precious moment... hehhee

Jacss said...

this must have a very different experience all together given that u have 2 elder children sharing & enjoying d pregnancy together!! so sweet....
hope beanie will grow healthily...
gosh..worry for yr spine too!! take care!!

Rachel said...

happy for you!

Unknown said...

Do some light yoga for pregnancy. They help to ease back pain.

You are quite lucky as by the time no. 3 is out, LZ is big enough to help you around the house and take care of the little sibling.

Louisa May said...

Wow so exciting ! Think both LZ must be over the moon actually seeing beanie and they will make such great elder siblings !!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies