Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bento #72

Photobucket
Left: Tofu pouch with fish roe, sushi roll with egg+cucumber+fish roe+crab meat, hand roll & raspberries.

Last night, L told me she wanted to eat Japanese food the next day. LZdaddy was the one doing marketing for me since I was already back home. I think he had a hard time trying to look for the stuffs for me, he knows how to eat but buying the ingredients?! A little tough for him and I thought he will flare up running to and fro between the Japanese supermarket and Cold storage.razz Phew! He didn't!smile

Again, it was L's idea for me to prepare hand roll for her.smile I think we should go Japanese restaurant more often for ideas since my babies love Japanese food. Hehehe...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LZdaddy is really a very sweet man! Can never imagine my hb doing to running around...

Jacss said...

my kids also like japanese food or rather sushi in specific! i shd go try to roll some this weekend... haven't been trying to do one like yours...coz those fish roe r very exp've here.... :(

allthingspurple said...

That is indeed a gourmet bento lunch !! And your hubby is such a sweetie to do that for you. Actually, I am thinking that you are not in a condition to travel around getting my stuff for me, and I will go bug other moms instead, okay?

so you take it easy now, okay?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies