Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Silly Question


Yesterday, Z showed me his homework which he just completed. It was so nicely coloured!

Z : Mommy, see? Is it nice?
Me : Wow! So nice! Well done baby! Your colouring is getting better and I'm sure Ms B will say that too.
Z : Hehehe....

Then he turned and was about to walk back to his room

Me: Wait baby! Come here.
Z : You want to kiss me right?

He jumped onto me and hug me while I planted a kiss on his cheek.

Me : Clever boy! How come you know I want to kiss you?
Z : Because I use my brain to think. Hahaha....
Me :....... Speechless

That's what I usually do after I praised them. So silly of me to ask and no wonder my boy gave me this kind of reply *.*

7 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

His coloring is very neat... and he gave u such a clever answer!

Rachel said...

so sweet! Well done LZmommy..! Your kids are so adorable and well mannered...

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I didn't do research...but is Z a 4 year old too? if so, that explains why my 4-year old said EXACTLY the same thing to me all the time

"b'cos I use my brain to think!"

Everyday Healy said...

Hey, Z! Fantastic answer. I like your style, Boy! hahaha......

LZmommy said...

Thank you ladies for your compliments! :)

Angeline
He will be turning 5 at the end of the year. Now I know, all 4 yr old say the same thing :)

Anonymous said...

wow, not only the coloring part, his writing skill is very neat too...how i wished jo can like Z.


huisia

blurblur said...

Not only 4yo talk this way, my 5and a half year old boy also talk this way...because i use my brain to think mah...haha..

Z is very neat in his writing!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies