Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tiffany's Bday Party


Z played freeze game, treasure hunt, etc...

Z was invite to Tiffany's (his classmate) Birthday party. He has been very excited ever since he received the invites, reminding me to call Tiffany's mommy to confirm. Those party that we have attended are usually our friends or L's friends. Of coz some of them are his friends but most of them were not his classmates, so that's why he was more excited than usual. I don't mind going coz Joash's mommy (note: password required) was there :)

I think he enjoyed the party coz most of them was his classmates and this was the first time he attended a party without jiejie around. It was a good opportunity to see how he behaved :) He was so used to jiejie taking care of him and keeping him company. Since jiejie was not around, he hang around with me and I encouraged him to mix with his friends. Good thing was that he get along well with Joash so half the time they were together. I wished I was less talkative then so I can captured it on video the way they danced! So cute! It was a joy to see him playing games with his friends and playing catching with them :)

After the party, we over to my MIL's place for Mother's Day celebration :) I will blog about it in the next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!

Rachel said...

think we really need to focus more on our 2nd kids hor..? always plan our timetable around the eldest..*sigh*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies