Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Princey

Princey is a very obedient and good boy... People that knows him always compliment him. He follows everywhere I go... He listens to LZdaddy, LZ and especially me. He is also very manja, I think all Maltese are like that... He loves kids, he has never 'attack' LZ, they were the ones that 'bully' him. Whenever LZ have their meal, he would be waiting for them to 'drop' any food. Sometimes, LZ pretend they drop the food and I would nag at them.... Sometimes, they try to sneak food into the kitchen for him. He loves it when I bake, coz I will give him some too... LZ loved to 'teased' him... They loved to 'scare' him and he ran...

His favourite place would be his cage. I remembered when I wash his cage, he felt lost and keep going to the toilet, as if to check whether the cage is dry or not. So I would give him another towel for him to rest. He has stopped playing with 'toys'... With only a few teeth left he was unable to chew on it anymore.... He used to like to play throw & fetch too.... He used to 'jump' up & down whenever we come home but not anymore as time passed.... I should have known....

Zhuzhu was a very smart dog. If his water holder is empty and I forget to refill it, he would bark at me and when I look at him, he bark at the water holder and then at the tap/sink. So clever right? Once awhile, I will cook chicken for him... He knows... He would be waiting near the stove area... When I start cutting the meat, he would bark at me, as if to hurry me...

Thank you Zhuzhu, for bringing so much joy to us... I will never forget those times when I was so lonely (before I got married) or sad, you were there to listen to me, hear me cry.... You listen and never walk away from me. You slept closed to me and 'kissed' me. You were such a sweet little boy...

I told Zhuzhu last week that he will be going to my parents' house on Friday night for few days as we will be going for a short holiday..... That morning, we were awake at 6am... L was awake 15 mins after us and it was unusual for Z to wake up so early too... I like to tell Zhuzhu our schedules, I don't know why... Probably it was a habit of mine... I also told him L would be getting the results on Thursday and Friday I will be busy with their classes and packing for the trip. Princey, forever so sweet, 'chose' that day to leave us... I think he knew he couldn't wait till we come back...

4 comments:

blurblur said...

*hugs*

Vyvy said...

*sniff sniff* this post made me so sad... :(

Par said...

oh... brings me to tears...
Princey is lucky to have your family that loves him.

allthingspurple said...

Princey would tell you when he needed water refill? I thought its only like in movies,you know, Lassie and all that. Wow !! He was really a smart dog !

And the part about him checking on whether his cage is dry makes me think of a toddler who keep checking the laundry lines to see if her security blankie is dry already or not.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies