Monday, May 26, 2008

Bento #37

Bento #37
In the bento, left container: Rice with seaweed flakes, HK shaped steamed Japanese pumpkin and radish. Right container: mandarin orange, chicken & veggie gyoza and a blue container with soya suace.

This was last Friday(23rd May) bento and it is also last day of school for LZ. I remembered I told LZ I didn't want to step into the kitchen but after some thought, I decided to cook for them. Yes, it still hurt when I step into the kitchen but I should be fair to LZ. I shouldn't do that to them. They have been so thoughtful and cheer me up whenever they see that I was about to cry. Thank you babies...

*Scheduled post*

5 comments:

allthingspurple said...

time does heal, LZ mommy,but it will take a long time. Your kids are so considerate of your feelings.

and i have to add, what a cool looking bento bag. Its just too cute !!

LHS said...

Hope you feel ok now, i just read about your dog's post, really sorry to hear that....

Angeline said...

Ahhhhh!!!! I LOVE THE MY MELODY BAG!!!

ok, Little Twin Stars are my favourite but I still get super excited when I see MY MELODY...ahhhhh...that's the child in me that I still could let go even though I'm 30 liao.

That's the power of Mommy isn't it? no matter how terrible mommy feels, kids still comes first.

Mamabliss said...

oh my that bento is just so overflowing with LOVE... how lucky your little girl is :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Each time I visit your blog, I am sooo envious of all your pretty bento lunch boxes!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies