Monday, May 12, 2008

At Home

Today, LZ didn't go to school. L's school won a few competitions so the Principal decided to give a day off to everyone :) As for Z, his school has quite a few cases of HFMD and we were worried there would be more after the weekend so we decided to let him stay at home. Thanks to Teni for reminding me on that :) I was glad both will be at home this morning so I can rest, I had fever since last night.... AND L is having cough! Gosh! When will Mr Fever & Ms Cough stop visiting us?

Then I remembered I promised L we would make some Hello Kitty cookies! So I hurriedly took out the butter and prepare the stuffs.... As I was rolling out the dough, Z saw the cutters and 'complained' why all girl's cutter? So I went to search for my pooh cutter. It was a wrong day to bake the cookies.... Z was not so interested in baking, L was coughing while rolling the dough and I was feeling sick too. I asked L to stop doing it so I have to finish doing the rest.

Cookies

6 comments:

blurblur said...

I hope you're feeling better already, Jane...and L's cough will go away soon...take care!

MomsyWorld said...

hope u are felling better alrdy LZmommy!

And I love inari!!

J@n!ce said...

Zac is sick too. He has high fever & red patch at the back of his throat. I'm so worried that he has HFMD. Luckily it is not. He is just down with normal cough & now running nose also. Has been missing school for 2 days now. Hope he gets well soon so that he could attend his chinese enrichment on Sat :)

The cookies are too cute to be eaten. I want to keep for souveniers. haha :D

Anonymous said...

pretty cookies! get well soon

Anonymous said...

What mold are you using to make these cookies?

LZmommy said...

Blurblur, Fannie, Mamaseah
Thank you :) We are all well now!

Janice
Hope Zac is ok by now :)

Elaine
I used hello kitty moulds with stamps on it.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies