Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration

Mother's Day Celebration

After attending Tiffany's party, we rushed to get some food and cake for the Mother's Day Celebration at my MIL's place. It was great to see them but some of them couldn't make it coz they were working.

We planned to have dinner at a restaurant but everywhere was fully booked! Anyway, I preferred to have it at my MIL's place :) The kids get to play more with their cousins and all of us has more time to chat. I noticed whenever we go to a restaurant, it is always in a rush and it is so difficult to chat with all.

There were lots of food, some bought from stores and some cooked by my SIL. We had roast duck, chilli crab, sushi, pizzas etc.... MIL was very sweet to cook soup and rice my little ones, knowing that L was not feeling well.

As usual, we had a great time hanging out with them, especially LZ :) They dozed off again on the way home..

3 comments:

My Lovely 'A' said...

Wow, you have a big family. Hope you & your family have a good time.

Rachel said...

Ya..at home is def better than restaurant..the kids for sure and enjoy themselves better : )

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

On the actual day, it is better to dine at home cos everywhere will be packed and also most of the rst will offer only Set menu - expensive and not nice.

We also ate at my MIL's hse, simple meal of homecooked Plus da bao items. We enjoyed it so much..quality family time with everyone.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies