Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Are Back

We are back after being away since Saturday morning... I will blog about our trip at a later time or when I have the mood to. I think LZ had fun but it can't compare to our Christmas holiday.

Thank you all for leaving comments in the blog, facebook and sending smses.... Besides saying 'Thank You', I really don't know what else to say to all of you... If I tell you that I am feeling better, I am lying. I thought of Princey throughout the trip. My cousin & Michelle told me Princey will be with me throughout the trip and I thought so too. I look up to the sky and wonder if he see us... I miss him dearly...

Tomorrow will be the day that I will cremate Princey. I yet to pack the things I want to put it with him. I will go get a pack of his favourite food as well to put it with him. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow.... I'm not sure if I should bring LZ along.... Will I be able to take care of them during the process? LZdaddy is not so keen that I bring LZ along.... But I really wish that they could be there to bid farewell to Princey...

If you are interested to see more of Princey, you can see his album in my facebook profile.

3 comments:

teni said...

be brave n strong ok. im sure u will make it just like how i hv made it.

if u ask me, i wud bring the kids, esp if princey is someone dear to them. i think L will understand as she is older.

teni

kelly said...

Do bring LZ along. They should bid farewell to Princey too. Be strong!

Angeline said...

Seriously, do bring the kids along....they love Princey too...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies