Sunday, May 25, 2008

Proud To Be A Singaporean


He simply loves singing the National Anthem & saying the pledge. Recorded on 7th May 2008

No natter how upset I am, I still have to update on LZ. It is not fair to them, having so many draft posts and not completing it...

This was in my draft for some time and I didn't have time to post it. I remembered once I recorded LZ singing the National Anthem and I think this time round, Z is so much better :) Sometimes, he sings very loudly in public that I feel so paiseh... I can't stop him coz he is so proud to be a Singaporean :)

After singing this song, he insisted that I record another video of him :)


*Scheduled posts*

2 comments:

LHS said...

haha...cute :)

J@n!ce said...

Kids this age just love to chant the national anthem. My boy also kept singing them :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies