Friday, May 09, 2008

She Has Recovered!

Her temperature highest was 40.5C


Thank you all leaving comments
:) L has recovered (I hope)! Her temperature was back to normal this morning... But we are still monitoring her just in case fever comes back at night.

After sponging her throughout the night, her temperature went down. Can you believe it? I dozed off while sponging her! Sweet daddy :) He asked me to go back to our room and took over me. I didn't want to go back to our room so I slept on the floor and my dear hubby brought our comforter over for me too :)

I think probably due to tiredness, I was very emotional... I teared while sponging her... L saw and asked "mommy, are you crying?" I said no.. I don't want to affect her. Knowing my girl would cry too if I said yes. I was feeling very sad that my girl falling sick. I gave her a silly answer, something went inside my eyes. I questioned myself, if I have been doing a good job as a mommy... I also wonder why she fall sick in such a short time frame (1 month) etc......

She has very good appetite today :) She had breakfast, lunch and immediately after lunch, she asked for bread! And while I am typing this, she asked for snacks *.* She saw the comments that all of you left for us and told me to write :

Thank You Aunties!

Z was so happy that jiejie recovered too! :) They played and my house now is back to normal, full of laughter! :D

6 comments:

sunshinensunflower said...

Been following up on your updates, feel the pinch for you when I read about L's fever. I know how we mummies feel when the children are not well ;-(

I hate it too when my kids are down.

Thanks goodness Z is not down with the fever.

Hey, you are definitely a good mummy ! No doubt about it ;-)

Rachel said...

phew! glad L recover just in time to celebrate Mother's Day with her Wonderful mommy.

LZmommy, don't be too hard on yourself. Its normal for kids to fall sick and it got nothing to do with you. U are a wonderful, fantastic mommy any child would yearn for...I myself would love to be in L's shoe if I'm at her age...having such wonderful mom! heehee, maybe u can be my godma!! gagaga

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your princess has recovered... Now, your little family can celebrate Mother's Day happily.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day Jane!:p

MomsyWorld said...

Oh dear...but glad L is well already...do take care too, Jane :) Happy Mother's Day to U! :)

Anonymous said...

Just in time! Now you have more than one reason to celebrate Mother's Day!!! Hooray!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thank God she has recovered. Kids are really prone to fever. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies