Friday, May 02, 2008

LZfamily @ Sentosa

L has been 'working' so hard for her exams that I think she needed a break before MONDAY. She deserves a break :) After all, she has put in effort in her studies. I'm not sure if she will do well in her exams, at least she puts in effort. Both of them have not been going out much lately.... Poor Z, jiejie has exams and he has to stay home too. We try to make it fun for him though :)

LZ @ Sentosa
We went to Sentosa with Boon's family =) It was our first time taking the Luge & Sky Ride, watched 4DMagix together and took the monorail to Sentosa.

Holding Hands
Love this pic! LZ taking care of Javier


Luge Ride
No pics from luge ride :( As I was too busy riding it. LZ queuing for their turns.
We paid $27 for the family package which the staff suggested. Z took the luge with me and L took it with Auntie Shirley. LZdaddy ride alone as he had to carry a bag and he is not very small size. Hehehe.... Z kept saying "mommy, go faster! We must catch up with daddy!" He tried to override me to control the luge! I was the one that was worried whenever we made a turn, so afraid that he would fall off!

Sky Ride
We love the sky ride! But not daddy. Hehehe...



They were so excited with the ride and the stamps on their hands. They told me not to remove it :)


4D Magix
4D Magix. Both loved the show, Pirates!
We waited a long time before we got to watch it. LZ were scared but they enjoyed it. They screamed and laugh so much in there! L hold on to LZdaddy and Z asked me to 'protect' him. Hahaha....

Dragon Trail
What? You mean this is the dragon?
I must take pic with the snake since I am born in the year of snake

After the show, we walked through the Dragon Trail which eventually led us to Siloso Beach. It was like a mini hiking session for us :) LZ love the nature! :) We enjoyed the walk except that Z and I was bitten by the mozzies! Haiz, should never leave home without the spray & the patch! We teased L there's snakes and other creatures and she screamed! :) I twas fun teasing her! Hahaha... Throughout the walk, LZ asked lots of questions! Where? What? Why? When?...... I can't complain right? It is better they asked than not at all :)

We spent a very short time at the beach... LZ did not have any sand toys with them and no extra clothings. We took the tram to the monorail station. It was only 5 minutes plus ride and Z fell asleep! We headed back to Vivo City and had a wondeful meal at this restaurant. It doesn't look that appealing and not people were there. To our surprise, they served very good food at reasonable price. And I lost their name card!

I had to mention this incident that happened in the monorail. My friend was carrying her toddler and none give up their seat to her! Arrrggghhh! I hate to see the ugly side of Singaporean! My friend and I intentionally talk about nowadays people not giving up seats to pregnant ladies,old people blah blah.... Guess what? All of them turned deaf at that moment! And they are young people, ranging from teenagers to 30+ ! Anyway, this isn't the first time it happened....

6 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

LZmommy, when I was heavily preg and taking a bus, NONE bothered to even gave me their seats too!

This is the cold society...sigh...

J@n!ce said...

What a fruitful way to spend your Labour Holiday. Its been a while since we head to Sentosa. Those places you visit.... ermmm... I've not tried them yet. haha...:D

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Wow..sounds like good fun. Yeah, i think adults and children will love the Luge. It's really fun but i find the distance a bit too short hor..hee : P

cheers,
astee

beaglesg said...

I was told before that "SENTOSA = So Expensive Nothing TO See Also".

But after reading your blog, i think i should plan to visit again with my family :)

Rachel said...

okay, okay...U got me hooked..will sure bring R&C there after R's exam.

LZmommy said...

Momsyworld
It happened to you too? So sad right? Haiz....

Janice
It was my first time on those rides too :)

Astee
You are right :) I find it too short too :)

Beaglesg
That's what I used to think too. After this trip, don't know when we will go again. Will wait for new attraction :)

Blessed Mum
Yeah... Should bring RC there! Maybe we can arrange a trip together :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies