Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gong Gong, Happy Birthday!

We celebrated my dad's birthday & belated Mother's Day at a Peranakan restaurant with my parents and my sis's family. As it was a weekday, dinner gathering was quite short . I hope my parents will understand. We planned to have dinner earlier but my sis couldn't make it so dinner started at 7+pm. It is consider late... :( LZ usually sleep at 8+, latest 9pm.....

Photobucket

My girl said she knows how to make bento too!

This was one of our favourite restaurants. They have an area displaying Peranakan stuffs and it was the first time we make effort to look around :p As usual we enjoyed the dinner except L :( Her cough affected her appetite... Good thing was that she was as cheerful :) Z was opposite of his sister, he was the first to finish his meal among us!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! Errmmm...should I call gong gong too?

ok, Happy Birthday Uncle!

allthingspurple said...

ha ha..like mommy like daughter.and nice bento face !!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies