Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bento #36

I remembered Elaine was telling me that I could get the penguin waffle maker for Sheng Xiong months ago but I couldn't find it :( How sweet of daddy to find it for me! Yeah! The waffle maker has a few recipes too! LZ were very excited and requested this for their breakfast and bento. How could I say no to them? :) From now on, LZ will have freshly-made waffles!

Bento #36
From left: apple, jelly, 2 pcs of penguin waffles & nutella in the blue container

The colour of the penguin is definitely lighter than this. I don't know why it looks burnt in the pic *-* I was so happy that I found the Barbie bento box hiding right at the bottom of all my storage boxes, haven't used it for a long time....

I woke up earlier than usual, at 5 AM! I took my time to mix the batter and make it for them :) I was thinking then, I should have cook rice and other stuffs since I have so much time but I didn't want to disappoint LZ.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

apples? can you share how not to let the apples turn "brown"...?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies