Thursday, June 12, 2008

You & Your Children Tag

I would like thank Angeline for tagging me smile

I was planning to choose a picture from our recent trip but was lazyrazz. Anyway, this picture was taken when we went to Snow city and it was our first visit to the place. LZ and I had fun!

Here are the rules:
~ Begin Copy ~

Photobucket

Rules :
1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy“.
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I’ll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.



Master List :
1. Juliana’s Site 2.Moms…..check nyo 3.Pinay WAHM 4.Residual Matters 5.So Cute 6.Pinaymama’s Diary 7.Beauty of Life 8.Point of View 9.The Callalily Space 10.Nyumix 11.Aeirin Collections 12.3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires 13.Twerlermz’s Blog 14.My Virtual Journal 15.Mummy Diaries 16.Super Mae 17.All About Your Child 18.BabiesLZ

~ End Copy ~

I would like to tag :
Janice
Allthingspurple
Cendrine
BabySasha N Mom
Blessed Mum - Michelle, you still owe me a tag wink

6 comments:

Juliana said...

Hi,

Thank you very much for doing this tag :D Your photo is nice, cute scrapbooking ;)

I added u to master list. Hope many people join with this tag. Have a nice weekend

allthingspurple said...

hey, thanks for the tag !
Now to hop over and read about snow city !

Angeline said...

Did anyone told you before that you looked VERY MUCH like a TCS actress?! Damn! I'm itchy all over for that name! She is one of the cast in shuang tian zi zhun!

damn! what's her name!!!?

Mommy Lose Weight said...

snow city looks fun! :)

my first time reading ur blog, I like it :)

Rachel said...

ha! LZmommy, can I pretend I didn't see this post?! ; P

I'm not photogenic like you and Angeline leh...*stress*

yes, I still owe u one, will get it out soon : )

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies