Friday, June 27, 2008

Progress report - Z

I have been busy taking of Z that I forgot to blog about his progress report. Better do it now before I forget.smile

Generally, Z is doing well in school, except that he needs to improve on his Chinese. He needs help when given a pic and he was supposed to describe what he saw he in the pic. For English, I was surprised that his reading skills was only average. He is good in identifies sounds in consonants, ability to blend letters and show interest in book. But when comes to ability to read a book, shows interest in reading and ability to blend letters, he got an average. Hmmmm.... From what I know from his young reader enrichment class, he is more advance than his peers and I have seen it myself. Anyway I am pretty happy with his progress in school.

Teacher's remarks for this 1st semester:

Z is friendly towards teachers and peers. He has adapted well in his learning environment and is improving consistently with guidance and encouragement. Keep it up!
He will not be going to school for quite some time. I hope he will not miss out too much, otherwise he may feel left out when he goes back to school. Baby, mommy is very proud of what you have achieved so far. Well done my boy! smile

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies