Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why She Cry

We bought the "High School Musical 2" quite some time ago and didn't watch it till today.

I was in my room when L came to me crying about the scene where Gabrielle left Troy. Awww..... She is just like us, cry when she sees emotional scenessmile. Sometimes, she cries when she watches news too. So I decided to go back there and continue watching with them.

Then she saw another scene and she started crying againrolleyes . This time Troy's friends ignored him. What did Z do? He looked at her, then me and laughed! Aiyo... Naughty boy!lol I told her she must tell jiejie that was just a movie. But jiejie insisted that was real.... Haiz.... Z and I was trying to convince her that these people are acting the characters only. Can you believe it? I thought it should be the other way round leh, jiejie console Z. Hahaha...

My girl is very emotional... She cries when I cry and sometimes, when she watches news or documentary with us, she cries too. It could a scene when people died, an animal being eaten or natural disasters etc... We want them to watch so that they know not everyone in the world is that lucky or blessed and they should appreciate what they have. Z, on the other hand, is very cool. Wonder if it is because he is a boy? Anyway, we are glad they ask questions too. Usually LZdaddy is the one that answer their questions coz he knows more mah wink

4 comments:

Angeline said...

The emotions that goes through the kids mind is unimaginable when they see their mommy cry!

blurblur said...

Aww..she's really so emotional...Damien would walk away if he sees some sad scenes on TV, though he won't cry but he'll tell me: "Mummy, why? I dont like"..

kelly said...

Girls are more emotional...:p

Rachel said...

hey! Rachel watched it too but have yet to ask her how she finds the movie...so busy...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies