Tuesday, June 03, 2008

They Cycle, We Walk


It was sought of like a last minute planning to go cycling together. Initially, I planned to go with LZ only, then I thought, why not ask Michelle and her princesses? I knew my kids would be happy to be with their friends :) Oh! Not that they don't enjoy my company, the more the merrier mah! :)

Just as we were about to go out, it started drizzling... LZ were very disappointed, so was I... Nevertheless, we went ahead to meet them, hoping the rain would stop. 5 minutes after we arrived, the rain stopped! Yippee! Michelle said we brought the sunshine! Hehehe....

The 2 older girls wanted to blade but I forgot to bring her blades along and the floor was wet. So we rented 4 bicycles for LZ, Rachel & Charmaine. I had to walk coz this was only the 2nd time (since we left the previous school) Z cycling, I don't wish to see him going home with cuts & bruises. Michelle decided to walk so we can chat & chat :)

It was a joy looking at them having fun, taking care of each other. I think L & Rachel must be very happy to spent time together besides at the church and enrichment class. Michelle reminded Rachel to take care of the 3 of them coz she is the oldest. At times, they 'dumped' their siblings aside. Hahaha... Good thing is that Z & Charmaine get along very well, probably they knew they 'suffered' the same fate! Hehehe... I love the scenes where our kids share a bicycle... It is so wonderful to see them having a good time and of coz Michelle and I spent a long time chatting ;)

I think my kids are really very clumsy... Z fell down once and L fell not once but twice! *Faint* I was so worried LZdaddy would forbid us to go cycling again but thank goodness he didn't, especially when I told him we'll be going again.

After cycling, we rushed to have our meals at MacDonald as the kids have classes later. We are planning to have another gathering again :) Hopefully this time, Mr Rain will take a break and let us have more time to enjoy ;)

6 comments:

Angeline said...

Oh well, don't fall, don't learn right?

The kids look pretty stylo on the bike! I like the group pic best!

allthingspurple said...

that was some stunts the girls are doing, leaning on the bikes. ha ha

eastcoastlife said...

It's been a long time since I brought Jaymes to the beach. I'll see if he wants to go for a stroll tomorrow morning. :)

Vyvy said...

i'm sure your kids love the outing. fun ain't it?! my elder boy loves cycling as well. bring them out for some sun once in awhile. good for health :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

What software did you use for your pix display? Very nice!

LZmommy said...

Angeline
Yup! You are right :) I like that pic too!

Allthingspurple
Haha! They were pretending that was the wedding car and they are getting married ;)

ECL
Glad to hear that Jaymes is back home :) A walk at the beach will be good for him :)

Vyvy
That's what I thought too :)

Healthfreakmommy
Go to picturetrail.com :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies