Monday, June 16, 2008

Love Notes

Nope! Im not talking about love notes from LZdaddy but from my girl smile

I remembered LZdaddy used to write lots of love notes for me before he goes to work whenever he has time or when I'm going overseas. As time goes, we use smses. Now our little girl seems to have took over LZaddy smile. It could be just a note saying 'I love you mommy' or a story she thought of that day. If I am angry with her, she would write me a note saying 'sorry mommy, I will not do it again.' Sometimes, she uses those little notebook papers that she got from novelties or birthday party. She used to take pieces of my copy paper but now we try not to be so wasteful. So at times, she uses those pamphlets/brochures with blank page that was in the letter box or used envelopes.

Oh! And she love to give me surprises too. She places love notes or drawings under my pillow biggrin When I go to bed, I now have the habit of checking if there's anything under it. The next day, she would ask me if I find anything under the bed. Sometimes, I tease her smile

Now, she influences her didi too. Sometimes when she draws or writes something or do craft work (using her own ideas), she asks her bro to do it on another piece of paper smile . In the end, I get 2 sets of love notes or drawings. What do I do with all these? I kept it in my drawer, soon I will be getting a box for it coz my drawer is full!lol

I may not be receiving anymore love notes from LZdaddy, but our little ones have definitely 'inherited' this good habit from him smile. For how long will I be getting these? I don't know.... But I do hope they continue till the day I'm not around. So Babies, keep those love notes and drawings coming ya!wink

8 comments:

blurblur said...

Awww...they're sooo sweet..how i wish i will receive love notes from my boys...but alas, Damien is just like the daddy..'square square'...looks like i can only pin my hope on botak...hahaha.. :P

Angeline said...

aiyo, they are so super sweet! Can I have them too? *wink*

Mommy Lose Weight said...

your girl is so sweet! :)
hey, din know that u are also Liverpool supporters like Astee, will I be too thick-skinned to ask if we can exchange blog links? :D

J@n!ce said...

Your hubs is so romantic. My hubs is not good in expressing through words, so he hardly writes for me. haha...

Your 2 kids definitely inherited the good writing from daddy. Keep it up, children :)

allthingspurple said...

what a sweet little girl !! I only ever get love notes from my kid on Mothers Day

Louisa May said...

So so sweet ! L and Z are really lovely kiddos. I must be more disciplined like you and keep all R&C's stuff for me in a box - currently they are all over the place !

Chinneeq said...

haha...for my case, I always complain to hubby that my girl is taking my position away in his heart. No more stroking on mummy's hair ever since baby girl is born.

Shiny Stars said...

Wow, they sure melt your hearts!!! Such sweet pairs you have, envious :p

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies