Sunday, June 01, 2008

A WET Day

Photobucket
I took the pics before I joined them in the pool.

LZfamily had a great time at Yishun Safra Country Club with godparents :) Godpa just bought another membership for godma so that she can come with us if he is not free. How sweet! There are many facilities there and we hope to go again so that LZ can try rock climbing and bowling too.

We were surprised that the place was not crowded on Sunday and we found out later that the crowd comes in the evening. LZ had lots of fun on the slides and it was a great bonding time for us :) I think LZdaddy was very tired at the end of the day coz LZ wanted him to piggyback them while he was swimming. Haha! It was a good exercise for daddy :)

I would love to post a pic of godparents which was taken this afternoon but I know godma would 'kill' me if I do that :p My dear friend, you look fantastic when you are pregnant! LZ had fun with them too... I can't think of anytime that LZ never had fun with them :) LZ are always very excited to see them.

I was telling godma how clumsy LZ can be at times, especially during our trip and she told me Sagittarius are like that. Is that true? They can bump into something while walking or fall while walking, spill drinks etc... I just hope they will not be as clumsy as they grow up...

Z was very tired, he fell asleep as soon as he finished his meal and L fell asleep on the way home. While on the way, I can't help but think of Princey and I started crying again... And I think LZdaddy did too... We miss you Zhuzhu... It always happen when things are quiet... I have to keep myself busy in order not to think too much...

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Hi Jane, we can enter the place using the Safra card is it? What abt using the facilities?

My hub is a member & we hardly make use of the Club. We should really visit one of these days :)

LHS said...

my jo too, still very clumsy even he is 4+ now, can suddenly fall down while walking...really hard to imagine...

zhuzhu is resting in peace now..don't be so sad :)

Angeline said...

that looks like a place that's hard to resist man!

time will heal the pain....eventually.

Par said...

Seems like that's a nice place to go, it's getting hot lately, good to have some pool fun.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies