Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Play Date

Photobucket

It was supposed to be an outdoor play date with Michelle & her 3 kids , Louisa & her 2 kids but it was raining heavily so we had to change the venue to Louisa's house. LZ were disappointed.sad They were looking forward to the picnic, sand play and cycling but once we reached there, they forgot all about it smile. Since it was raining, Michelle decided not to bring Nicholas & Charmaine. sad

Rachel G , Rachel & L know each other since nursery, they used to go the same school and were once swim mates. Of coz they know Z too but when we were at Louisa's house, he felt left out coz he was the only boy and Clarisse (Rachel G's sister) didn't feel that way coz it was her house after all. Good thing was that Lousia has some boy's toys so it kept him occupied and jiejie did 'remember' that her didi was there. biggrin Anyway, he's ok with it. Louisa, thank you for being so sweet to take out the toys for my boy to play. smile

Half the time, the girls (at times Z joined in) was in the room playing & drawing. Honestly, we don't know what they were doing in there besides drawing razz . We were busy chatting! lol Since it was supposed to be a picnic, all of us had prepared the food. Lousia cooked pasta, Michelle brought drinks & cut fruits and I prepared homemade sushi and character shaped cookies. I baked the cookies last night and woke up early to make the sushi.

After 2 hours of play, we had our lunch. I was so glad the little ones like the sushi, especially Rachel. Besides LZ, she is one of my supporters to my baking. mrgreen After lunch, the fun continues for the little ones, they played cards game. I was impressed with the selections of games she had! Louisa, don't forget to get it for me if you see the vendors please.smile I was actually quite glad that we were at Louisa's house, coz she recommended books for LZ which I have always wanted to ask her. How I wished I am as hardworking as her, do research on what books to buy for her kids!

*********************************

In the evening, we went to get some of the books for LZ which Louisa recommended, using the Borders gift cards that was given by LZ's godparents for their birthdays. Godma, we finally used the gift cards!razz

I was disappointed that some that I want to get first was out of stocks. I will have to go to other book stores to look for it... sad

5 comments:

LHS said...

L is very lovely jiejie..if this happened to my Jo, i don't think he would still remember his didi..for him, play time is always above others...

Angeline said...

Oh I can't wait for my kids to get bigger, so that they could do sooooo many things together with their cousins and future friends...Now all they do is play pretend games...and because of their age, they always ended up as the patient in the hospital, what a role to play!!! Just lie flat on the bed the whole time!

eastcoastlife said...

Wow! What a wonderful time to spend with friends. Potluck some more. mmmm.....

Louisa May said...

Hey Hey !! Didnt realise you took such nice shots of the kids ! I want ! I was too busy making sure everyone was fed i forgot to take pix !! Lemme know which books you wanna get and i'll keep a lookout for you :) And yes, will remember the vendor too :)
Must come by again !!

Rachel said...

hee LZmommy, can i link this? you basically covered everything i do not need to say anymore! ; P

very lazy hor?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies