Sunday, June 22, 2008

Their Drawings

While I was baking this morning, both were busy drawing. I was surprised with these drawing!


L drew a baby. I was very impressed with it and I actually questioned her if she trace it from the book. Sorry Sweetie, mommy shouldn't do that. She followed the instructions and it turned out so well!


This is the book that daddy bought for them quite some time ago, knowing that our babies love to draw.smile


Z drew this and he called this a 'super car' and he also called this a rocket which will fly to the outer space. smile

8 comments:

Rachel said...

She drew so well!*clap clap*

Mommy Lose Weight said...

the baby drawn is so cute!!

Angeline said...

Serious?~! This is superb!

blurblur said...

She draws better than me!! :)

Mumsgather said...

Hey! Thats really good. I thought that the instructions in that book was a little too difficult for little ones to follow so I didn't get it for mine which loves to draw. Now, I know better. :)

kelly said...

She's very talented!

J@n!ce said...

That's a really interesting book to learn drawing. Where did your hubs get the book from? L can really draw well :)

allthingspurple said...

wow, thats really neat !!!
Whose the publisher of the book? I like a copy for my kids too!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies