Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

We wanted to buy something for LZdaddy but he told us to save the money. Whatever we buy will end up using his money! Hahaha..... This afternoon, L plucked white hair for LZdaddy and Z tickled him while I was busy with my stuffs. That were his presents for the day.wink
Photo frames by LZ
They did this in church for daddy, photo frames. On the left by Z, he drew cars coz daddy likes cars and they talked about the movie 'Speed Racer' recently. On the right was done by L, she knew daddy likes Nissan Skyline, so she tried her best to draw it. The boy & the girl? That's DH & me! So sweet right? I was not forgotten at all! Hehehe.....

After church, we went shopping and had a nice buffet dinner at Furama Waterfront since LZdaddy has a discount voucher. LZ were excited coz they love buffet, especially those with chocolate fondue. The ate so much today! From the soup to the starter, main course, fruits and desserts! They definitely know how to enjoy food. But so sad that they do not have cheese selection which is my favourites.

After dinner, L and I went to buy some grocery and she told me she wants to get a present for daddy and she knew what she wanted to buy. Know what she bought? A tweezer! Haha! LZdaddy 'trained' L to pluck white hair for him and I don't allow her to use mine. She said now that she has one for daddy and her, they don't have to do it so discreetly. twisted The usually wait till I'm busy and they quietly take my tweezer. neutral

4 comments:

Angeline said...

How come all daddies or rather MAN say the same thing - its a waste of $$$.

mIcHe said...

haha...a tweezer for daddy..that's very practical. ;)

Angie said...

your kids are so sweet~~

J@n!ce said...

A tweezer for daddy, that's so thoughtful of L. Now daddy rightfully has the tool to pluck white hair :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies